My lady friends nipples were being sexually aroused, and once she reached a certain peak I felt a fluid come out of one her nipple.Is that a bad sign?

Dr. Myron Arlen
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: Normal

The nipplei represents the end or terminal portion of the milk duct system. The ducts empty into the nipple like spokesfof a wheel.
During lactation milk is produced from the terminal glandular portion of the ducts, the milk passing along the ducts to come out thru the nipple. For the ducts to remain open, there is always a small amt. of fluid produced which also passes out thru the nipple.

In brief: Normal

Dr. Tonya Fordham

In brief: No

Discharge from nipple that isn't outlet or bloody is usually normal.
If she is concerned she can discuss with her doctor. I hope you continue to do well.

In brief: No

Dr. Adam Levy