Had minor abd surgery today to remove absces whenI got home my abd pad was soaked I changed it10× pressure not working could dr have nicked a vessel?

In brief: Soaked with blood?

In such an instance, a patient should contact her surgeon (or the surgeon taking calls for her surgeon, if her surgeon is unavailable).
If there is continued bleeding after a surgery, the surgeon will want to know and likely will examine the patient to see what is going on... a phone call is the first step. In the unusual case of being unable to contact one's doctor, the E.R. can also help.

In brief: Soaked with blood?

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine