Whats good for dry skin most lotions havr alcohol om them?

Dr. Susan Ortiz
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Coconut oil

Coconut oil is a great moisturizer for skin and hair and has not added alcohols or chemicals which can paradoxically dry out your skin and disrupt the protective layer. It is a mystery to me why they put all these chemicals in skin care products, which are then absorbed transdermally into the system. Avoid toxic chemicals on your skin.

In brief: Coconut oil

Dr. Susan Ortiz
Dr. Susan Ortiz
Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Several good ones

There are many good moisturizers, I am sure, but lubriderm and eucerin are couple that i know of.
Apply them after bathing or showering (and drying off) to hold in the moisture.

In brief: Several good ones

Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Dr. Shontae Buffington