Is it to have a bowel movement after going out to eat 5 minutes after I leave? It's only after I go out. Never when I eat at home.

Dr. K. Olson

In brief: Timing -> anxiety

If social anxiety disorder it may in anticipation of difficulties with the person you are about to meet up with.
Panic attacks can prompt butterflies, nausea, and subsequent diarrhea. "fear of the market place" or agoraphobia causes dread of being embarrassed socially by the attacks. Generalized anxiety disorder patients can suffer from chest tightness, abdominal discomfort and diarrhea.

In brief: Timing -> anxiety

Dr. K. Olson
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Stool time

You may want to try and take advantage of something called the gastro-colic reflex.
You should wait for ten minutes after eating and then sit on the toilet for ten minutes without straining. In a few days, you should be able to "train" yourself to go during those times so maybe you won't need to later. Good luck.

In brief: Stool time

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Peter Kurzweil