How the fertility problem in males be improved?

In brief: Depends
It depends on the type of problem and cause.
If it is a hormonal problem, then hormonal replacement may help. If it is due to nonfunctional testicles, there is no medication or surgery to help. There have been some studies that looked at steroids, antibiotics, and Clomid (clomiphene) for males for testicular failure but the results are very poor.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Improve Sperm
I agree with others.
Let me add that you need a complete eval including your partner. Be healthy and avoid smoking, alcohol, heat (hot tubs-sauna-baths), extreme sports, recreational drugs, some meds. Surgery may help for varicocele, fertility meds have limited value. Ivf with sperm injection (icsi) works if nothing else does. See specialists for advice after diagnosis.

In brief: Improve Sperm
I agree with others.
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Adam Levy