What is the chance of getting an std/hiv from giving a and receiving oral using condoms? As well as being anally penetrated by an unprotected finger, when I have an anal fissure?

Relatively low. As far as oral and anal with a condom on...you should be OK. The fingering..you have to be careful with the anal fissure because if there is an infective agent..it has ready access to your bloodstream (more than if there was no fissure at all). Its certainly more safe than other insertions (penis for example). Just make sure they don't have long fingernails and make sure they wash their hands.