I have a small dark bump on my upper eye lid. Do I need to see a doctor?

Yes. Yes. Colored bumps should be evaluated. A dermatologist may make the diagnosis without biopsy. However, if a biopsy is needed, there may be a referral to another doctor, as the eye lid biopsy is a bit more complicated than other areas of the body.