Can you have ringing ear with sphenoid sinus infection?

Tinnitus. Yes you can, if untreated it can put pressure on nasal passages & ear drums, and lead to Tinnitus.
SINUSITIS/YES. Sinusitis with inflammation infection and swelling of the sinuses can irritate the surrounding nerves And give the tingling sensation. And ringing in the ears. You need to be examined and if infection is suspected treated with antibiotics . If symptoms persist or you have a component of TMJ involved or it could be Trigeminal Neuritis and may need an ENT evaluation.
Probably not. Sinusitis is inflammation of the sinuses, which are small air-filled cavities within the bones of the face surrounding the nose. Sphenoid sinuses are just behind the skull, above the nasopharynx and just below the pituitary gland. Although the sphenoid sinuses are less frequently affected in sinus infection, this area can cause earaches, neck pain, and deep aching at the top of your head.