I'm borderline polycystic ovary syndrome. I have a lot of chest pain and shortness of breathe. Does this mean I have heart disease already at 20yr old?

Not likely. Alternate diagnoses are to be considered. Definitely worth a visit with your primary care provider in trying to determine the best diagnostic workup.
No. It does not. There are many causes of both chest pain and shortness of breath. Heart disease is only one of them. At your age, heart disease is unlikely but not impossible so basic testing is indicated: an echo, chest x-ray, breathing tests, kidney and thyroid blood tests.