Right foot inter side (instep) near ankle very painful even to touch looks like my vein enlarge making it painful to walk causing the heel to hurt also little swollen?

I would rule out. Posterior tibial tendonitis.....
Varicose to a nerve. It just may be a bulging vein as in varicose vein. These have been known to cause trouble in the area of the instep ankle area. They can not only have an affect on the nerve in the area, especially the heel branch. You should be evaluated by a specialist familiar with this potential problem.
Foot pain. Many active patients that have a tendency to pronate or wear flat sandals/shoes will end up with a tendonitis in the inside of their ankle and foot. There are many great conservative and surgical treatment options that really help patients out. Take it easy and best wishes!