Hi, I just wanted to know what is wrong with my jaw. Every time I talk it goes sideways, and I've had it since I was born. I know it's not TMJ, I don't have the symptoms. So, I wondering if you can help.

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See OFP specialist

Orofacial Pain practitioners are dedicated exclusively to the treatment of orofacial pain and TMJ disorders.
Find a doctor close to where you live or work.

In brief: See OFP specialist

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Daniel Quon
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Need More info

An abnormal movement in your jaw when talking that has been present since birth could be related to a number of different causes.
Abnormal growth of the lower jaw (condtyle) resulting in an asymmetry of the lower jaw could be one cause. Even though you say you do not have TMJ symptoms, a TMJ disorder still could be a cause. You should have a more detailed exam and workup to determine the cause.

In brief: Need More info

Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. Daniel Quon
Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Oral Surgeon

See the Oral Surgeon for evaluation and diagnosis and treatment.
They are the specialists in this area of joint anatomy and can refer you to any other specialists to create a team of treatment doctors if that is what you need. Get the appointment and get this figured out . Good Luck.

In brief: Oral Surgeon

Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. Jack Hinkle