How can I manage emethephobia (fear over vomiting) its causing severe anxiety/panic attacks?

In the same way we. manage any phobia--get some hx, figure out from whence this dynamic sprung and look at how it changed faces through time (generalization). Then, apply sx mgt techniques, usually working with a skilled therapist. Anxiety like this usually lessens right away and eventually resolves after a few months of work. http://www.psychologyproductsandservices.com/page2.html.
Therapy? Have you yet tried any form of psychotherapy? Typically, the optimal combination of things to treat emotional issues such as panic attacks, which are common is medication (which, on your best day, is supposed to take the edge off symptoms) but the real gruntwork takes place in psychotherapist's consulting room.
Therapy. cognitive behavioral therapy. Exposure therapy (former better and more practical than latter) for this type of phobia I believe. Psychologist can help. If anxiety is overwhelming and you are obsessive about it, a psychiatrist can assist with treating that anxiety as well. .
Emethophobia. This really needs professional help. First have a physical exam by a Doctor to know if you have an illness. If not, it would be good to consult with a Clinical Psychologist for help. Medication may be needed in addition to Psychotherapy.