Heart fluttering during sexual activity? I take metoprolol tartrate, but still happens? Many EKGs and chest xrays normal other than sinus tach?

Check Sx with---- an ECG monitor during sexual activity. I assume ur doc has checked u out and found nothing wrong. Checking your heart rhythm during sex does not mean lugging an ECG machine with you. There r a number of small, very unobtrusive devices that can be worn for many days. (Holter monitor, event recorder, etc). See ur doc who will know what to do. This test will determine if ur heart causing Sx or not.