Transvaginal ultrasound found multiple little cysts on my left ovary and 3 large cysts on my right ovary. Do they need to be removed to reduce my pain?

Typically not. Cysts are just bags of water. They are extremely common in young women. They typically disappear with no treatment whatsoever. When they enlarge, they can cause pain which may require pain medication. If large, the doctor may elect to follow these cysts by ultrasound, and in unusual circumstances, may need to remove a cyst surgically. Talk to your Ob/Gyn.