What are some supplements I can take to increase the volume of my sperm? I only ejaculate a small amount and want to produce more and thicker.

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: No such thing . . .

Contrary to what is promised by dietary supplement manufacturers, there are no supplements proven to increase the volume of your semen or increase sperm count.
Rather than focus on this single aspect of your health, eat smart, eg plenty of fruits & veggies w/lean protein (check out Mediterranean & DASH diets), and exercise regularly to improve overall health. Don't smoke (or quit if you do).

In brief: No such thing . . .

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Vicken Poochikian