Why is my left foot and ankle so swollen. Have vericos veins and looks purpleish down foot. Had cramp on inside of lft thigh. Hands and legs get numb.

Vein problems. you are having vein problems beside your varicoses vein,your deep vein system is not working as good as it supposed to be,that why you are having the swelling and the discoloration. you need to wear knee high pressure stocking all the time,you can takes them off while you are in bed and while you are keeping your legs elevated. avoid long standing,and sitting,walk frequently.and keep your legs up.