I have a rash for 5 year now. I went to doctor they gave me a lot of stuff but it didn't work. is there a way to get rid of a rash ?

Dr. Dominic Riganotti
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Biopsy

You should see a good dermatologist.
This is something that needs biopsying. Once pathology is determined then a treatment plan can be formulated.

In brief: Biopsy

You should see a good dermatologist.
Dr. Dominic Riganotti
Dr. Dominic Riganotti
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: See a dermatologist

Maybe you need a biopsy.
Maybe not. Your vague question is impossible to answer. When you see the dermatologist be sure to bring ALL pills, creams, or any other treatments. Also bring copies of any blood tests, xrays, or other tests. Do not fool around with any DR except a skin specialist.

In brief: See a dermatologist

Maybe you need a biopsy.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan