I suffer from short-term memory loss and i feel dizzy every night. It affects my studies sometimes and i drink coffee a lot. Qhat should i do?

In brief: Not memory loss

You are too young to suffer memory loss.
I would suggest getting an evaluation for Attention Deficit disorder. One of the signs of this condition is impaired concentration. Sometimes, impaired executive functions will affect your working memory, essential for learning and processing information. Ask your doctor for a referral.

In brief: Not memory loss

Dr. Carolyn Berger
Clinical Psychology

In brief: See a physician

These difficulties are not usual in a person your age.
Please get a complete physical exam as soon as you can to rule out a physical condition/illness that would cause these symptoms. It would also be beneficial to stop use of any mind-altering substances.

In brief: See a physician

Dr. Eric Weisman