I have a rash type of alergic reaction on my face it burns and itches and is really red what can I do to get rid of it?

See dermatologist. You need to give more details on the distribution of the rash such as whether it crosses the bridge of your nose. I suspect what you may have is rosacea which is aggravated by any increase in core body temperature. But on skin rash, one really needs to look at the lesions themselves to venture a guess.

Related Questions