This question is about ED or erectile disfunction . I'd like to know what the normal cuases are and if there are effective ways to treat w/o scripts?

Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Multiple causes

hypertension. heart disease, diabetes, medications, stress, tension, anxiety, depression.
low testosterone, psychological or self esteem , just for starters. It is ALWAYS wise to get a comprehensive physical exam including blood and urine testing. I would also suggest psychological counseling and certainly speak frankly about the nature and degree of your issues.

In brief: Multiple causes

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller