Im getting pimples/bumps at the back of my head after every haircut. What can I do to get rid of it real quick?

Dr. Phillip Burrer

In brief: Infection vs ingrown

Some people get folliculitis an infection along the hair follicle.
Perhaps the barber's equipment is not clean? ! Topical antibiotic ointment can help or in bad cases, oral antibiotics from your doctor. Sometimes people can get a fungal infection (Tinea Capitis - google it). Another possibility in ingrown hair if the haircut was very short. In that case you need to keep the hair longer.

In brief: Infection vs ingrown

Dr. Phillip Burrer
Dr. Phillip Burrer
Dr. Glynis Ablon
acne keloidalis nuchae is another possible diagnosis, along with folliculitis, unlikely tinea capitis there. see dermatologist for diagnosis and treatmetn