I have a herniated disc in T 6 and bulging disc in 5&7 in neck for yrs. pinched nerve in shoulder blade causing pain in arm and numbing in hand I have tried over the counter meds heat and ice. Nothing helps. ?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Further treatment

There are more aggressive treatment options for the spine that are more powerful than using over the counter medications, but they get progressively more involved.
From non invasive alternatives such as physical therapy or chiropractic care, to interventional pain procedures which are invasive but non surgical, to even surgical considerations. I would not hesitate to be seen to discuss options.

In brief: Further treatment

Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Vikram Patel