Best medication (s) for anxiety and panic attacks mainly in sleep, suffering from night terrors and sleep paralysis causing hours of lost sleep and sleep deprivation and added increased anxiety etc?

Psychotherapy? Have you yet tried any form of psychotherapy? Typically, the optimal combination of things to treat emotional issues such as anxietyor depression is medication (which, on your best day, is supposed to take the edge off symptoms) but the real gruntwork takes place in psychotherapist's consulting room.
Anxiety and sleep. Sounds like you may be having nightmares even if you don't remember dream content. In my book, No More Nightmares-How to Use Planned Dream Intervention to end Nightmares, I teach this skill and you end up sleeping peacefully through your dreams. This is also a class I teach over VTC and extremely effective and lasting.
Useful combination. Ask your doctor if there is no medical or presence any other psychiatric disorder contraindicating starting a serotonergic medication (Sertraline, Fluoxetine, Citalopram or other) in combination with Mirtazepine and Prazosin. Mirtazepine will help you with sleep and Prazosin works well for nightmares. It is important to get an accurate diagnosis of your condition, though.
Thorough evaluation. Sleep paralysis can be associated with narcolepsy - do you feel weak with intense emotions? Do you see, hear or smell things you know are not real as you fall asleep awaken? Have you had nap attacks - irresistible urges to sleep even at stoplights? If so, a sleep study with polysomnography and MSLT may be indicated. Night terrors can be due to trauma, jerking, apnea, or Stage 4 sleep disorder.