I had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago, a few days before my "period" started I was spotting, I just finished now and I have very light blood when I wipe?

Take a test. Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.