How long does it take for vitamins and minerals supplemennts to start taking effect?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Effect vs noticing

I agree with dr. Khanna that the vitamins and minerals you take will start working immediately.
But it may take several weeks or months for you to notice clear results in terms of energy or other symptoms. Keep at it; keep educating yourself; work with your doctors -- and sometimes educate them too! all of us can learn something from each other. :-).

In brief: Effect vs noticing

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: AS SOON AS ABSORPED

As soon as these are absorped if they are needed or there is deficiency of these.

In brief: AS SOON AS ABSORPED

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. William Forsythe