Im 18 weeks pregnant, and I have smoked weed a few times since being pregnant. Wilk my baby be ok ? I plan on stopping smoking.

Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: Undue danger
You are aware this is totally wrong and unnecessary right? You are responsible for 2 beings now.
Please stop smoking weed.

In brief: Undue danger
Please stop smoking weed.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Benjamin Chun
Ophthalmology
In brief: Prob harmful
We know smoking cigarettes can harm babies.
We also know babies are born addicted to drugs. We also know certain drugs cause deformities. What you eat and breath in goes to your baby. There's a chance your baby can be born deformed. You shouldn't plan on stopping smoking, you should stop now.

In brief: Prob harmful
Dr. Benjamin Chun
Dr. Benjamin Chun
In brief: Stop now & abstain
We have data suggesting these kids can be born with smaller heads & the data on behavioral or learning problems is unclear.If you don't stop now, it will continue to do damage & be retained in babies system. A thorough drug screen will detect it.
In my state, baby would go to foster care and you would face child endangerment charges.

In brief: Stop now & abstain
Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Many problems
Exposing a fetus/embryo to mj can cause chromosomal damage, prematurity and learning disabilities.
It's best for everyone to stop now. Also, consider that you are a responsible parent to be, doing something you know is bad & illegal. What does that say about your decision making as a parent. Please stop now.

In brief: Many problems
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Adam Levy