Im trying to get myself medical clearance for firearms I have its not easy in Hawaii im a firearm enthisiates from such a young age 10 yrs to 50 plus?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Don't Fear The Clear

Get thee to a gun store or on the internet and find out what it takes to get "medically cleared" to own a gun or rifle in your state (let's forget about bazookas and RPG's).
There are different criteria for different situations (e.g. fire fighter, police, schizophrenic, mass murderer,etc). Then see if you can get a doctor to sign-off on them. That's the only legal way to do that, as far as I know.

In brief: Don't Fear The Clear

Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Andrea Brand