Podiatrist Question I wear orthotic 4 overpronation/ff Wear RUNNING athletic sneakers just 4 walking. Too much CUSHIONING? Better a regular shoe

Don't worry. Shop for shoes late in the day Find a shoe where the widest point of the shoe is at the widest part of the foot. Leave one thumb press of space between big toe and the toe box of the shoe. Place a wad of lamb's wool in to the distal toe of shoe Place a 1/2 inch heel lift under the shoe liner. Sorry I don't know the metrics You can try this but if you still need more support, try orthotic.