How effective is clonidine (Catapres) for treating complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)?

Catapres (clonidine) & CRPS. If your blood pressure is normal, you won't be able to handle even 0.1mg of catapres (clonidine). Will make you feel lethargic since it lowers blood pressure. This is the negative which I have thus far seen in my CRPS population. However, for the ones in whom it works, it is a great SEVEN DAYS time released neuropathic pain patch. I's much more ideal to change patch q 7 days than take pills every day!