How do I make my eyes stop hurting when I look out of the corners?

Dr. Theodore Wu
Ophthalmology

In brief: Eye pain

If it hurts to look far left or right, don't turn your eyes so far. Turn your head, then find the visual target with your eyes.
If the pain persists, call your local ophthalmologist.

In brief: Eye pain

Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Theodore Wu
Dr. Charles Titone
One of the common causes is Trichiasis (lashes growing in the wrong direction). The lashes can be removed or permently treated with electronic ablation of the root. There are inflammatory and infectious processes that can cause this but the simple things must be ruled out first.
Dr. Mark Golden
Ophthalmology

In brief: Eye pain

The most common reason for eye pain is dryness.
I suggest that you start with the frequent use of lubricating tear drops. If this does not help, it would be best to make an appointment with an ophthalmologist.

In brief: Eye pain

Dr. Mark Golden
Dr. Mark Golden
Dr. William Forsythe