Can I take amoxicillin to get rid of my foul odor and vaginal discharge?

No. You cannot use amoxicilin to treat it. Please visit with your ob/gyn and let him or her make a diagnosis. Once diagnosis made you will receive the appropiate treatment without delay.
No. You may have bacterial vaginosis (although it may be something else--only an exam can tell), and Amoxicillin is not the antibiotic we would use to treat that. Don't use left over antibiotics to treat illnesses and finish all courses of prescribed antibiotic--that will help prevent the development of bacteria that are antibiotic resistant.