Tooth extraction. Sinus exposed. Now a white puss like circle in mouth next to where tooth was. What do I do? Dentist looked for ten sec. Didn't care.

In brief: More info needed

How far post op are you with the extraction? Are you absolutely sure you have a sinus communication? If so, your dentist needs to manage your post surgical situation or refer you to an oral surgeon.
All the best.

In brief: More info needed

All the best.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Second Opinion

In many cases, seeking a second opinion is not only warranted, but necessary.
Unless your disease is life threatening and requires emergency care, it is never a bad idea to seek a second opinion. Getting a second opinion helps you feel more confident about your diagnosis and treatment plan.See OMS for second opinion.

In brief: Second Opinion

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: What to do

It's difficult if not impossible for us to evaluate these types of situations over the internet, sight unseen.
Based upon your description I too would have some concern, and you certainly deserve an explanation as well as having all your questions answered. If you do not have confidence in your dentist, get a second opinion from an Oral Surgeon.

In brief: What to do