Can one side of cheek feel bigger than other? Still have feeling and more just messing with my face and feels different went too dentist seen nothing odd

Change? Facial asymmetry is quite common and, depending on degree, may be quite noticeable or not. If you have always been like that, it is probably just your individual appearance. If, OTOH, you are noticing an on-going change in facial symmetry, you need to get it evaluated as soon as possible. If the dentist found nothing noteworthy get a physical evaluation by your PCP because of non-dental elements.
Trust your dentist. Trust your Dentist or schedule appointment for a second opinion.
Absolutely. The two sides of our face are not absolutely symmetric. Absent a specific problem (muscle imbalance, blocked salivary duct, etc.) the problem may be more perceived than actual. As your Dentist has ruled out pathology, you may want to consult with a Plastic Surgeon to asses degree of asymmetry and need for treatment.
Masseter hypertrophy. Clenching and grinding your teeth may increase size and appearance of masseter muscles and completely change facial appearance (square jaw). Botox is an excellent treatment option to soften, relax, and return facial shape to normal size.
Sure. You are not symmetrical. One side may feel different than the other.
Facial asymmetry. There can be several reasons that your face can appear to be asymmetrical. first of all no one is perfectly symmetrical. Cheeks can get bigger because of muscle hypertrophy (enlargement) due to habits (chewing only on that side, grinding your teeth) or increase in fat deposits, or blockages/constrictions of salivary ducts.
Yes. Yes, one side of your cheek can feel bigger than the other. As long as you've had a consultation from a dentist and they have ruled out anything major or obvious, then it seems that your face is just a little bit asymmetric. Try your best not to mess with your cheek, that will only aggravate the tissue!
Possible abscess. Good day Swollen Cheek; Would recommend finding a dentist or Oral Surgeon who is excellent diagnostician. A specialist in oral pathology who may find problem!
MD consult. If the dentist did not find any causation factor, such as emerging third molars or decay, you may need a consultation with your primary care MD.