My pregnancy test came back negative but I'm still having tons of symtoms, could I still be pregnant?

Pathology

In brief: Depends

Did you have unprotected Sex? Did you miss a period? If the answer to either is no, testing for pregnancy would be premature.
If the answer to both is yes, and you are more than 7 days past the date of the period, do a home pregnancy test. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Jane Van Dis