28 yr old male, with thoracic "postural" kyphosis since adolescence (don't know degree) Can it heal or improve with exercise, physio or any other way?

Specialist. AT this age it is very difficult to treat this. May need surgery which at your age is difficult. See an ortho specialist in a referral center that does this type of work. BEst wishes.