How long would it take until you are considered a breast cancer survivor.?

5 years. Risk of recurrence is highest in the first two years and declines. After 5 years and no sign of recurrence, you are considered cured of that cancer.
No Magic Number. Like most cancers, breast cancer has the potential to recur years or even decades after diagnosis. However, the chance of recurrence is dependent on the stage and type of cancer. Philosophically, i consider all my breast cancer patients as survivors as soon as their treatment is completed. This is obviously a lot harder than it sounds, but with each passing year the odds improve.