I think I have a yeast infection my vagina is very swollen and irritated and right below my clitiors its a big lump can this be a cause? Worried!

Possible one cause. This one possibility but there are several others see your Family Doctor or Gyn ASAP and get checked and treated, don't worry just get the right answer and treated!

Related Questions

My vagina is very itchy, irritated, and labia minora becomes swollen and painful. Already taken diflucan. But is this more than a yeast infection?

Azole resistance? Yeast alone still is most likely. A few percent of yeasts that cause vaginal infection are resistant to fluconazole (Diflucan®) and other azole drugs. Best to be rechecked by a doctor to confirm the diagnosis and decide whether other kinds of treatment (like caspofungin, micafungin, flucytosine, or nystatin) might be worth a try. Good luck! Read more...