I didn't sleep much lastnight Probably from the lexapro (escitalopram) or anxiety, but I'm now trying to relax and take a nap& everytime I close eyes I get anxiety?

Dr. Marcie Berman
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Deep breathing

The expectation of,anxiety can create it.
A bedtime ritual focused on relaxation would,help. A bath, deep breathing, reading, and talking to yourself can help. Remind yourself that anxiety does not last forever, and that it is no more,than a feeling.

In brief: Deep breathing

Dr. Nazhat Sharma
Someone very bright said " anxiety never helped anyone and is such a waste of time "". Think about this and reason out the cause of your anxiety. Analyze it till it is solved. It is all within your reach and capability to overcome it. Why give up when you can rid yourself of it !
Dr. Eric Weisman