I have what looks like a wart on the entrance to my right nostril. It hangs down a bit like a polyp. Can I apply a wart remover like Bazuka to get rid?

Dr. Lewis Hassell
Pathology

In brief: Nasal polyps

Polyp-like growths near the nasal opening may be warts, and may respond to typical treatments.
But more serious lesions can also occur in this region where it would be useful to know what specific type of tissue was responsible. For anyone over about age 30, a tissue biopsy would be strongly encouraged, and recommended in this location for younger patients.

In brief: Nasal polyps

Dr. Lewis Hassell
Dr. Lewis Hassell