After 4th baby 3rd degree tear was repaired. Now 2 yrs later, looks like my cervix really low to vaginal opening when I bare down. Is it prolapse?

Dr. Lori Semel

In brief: Prolapse

This is unrelated to the 3rd degree tear but it is possible that you do indeed have a uterine/cervical prolapse.
See your gynecologist asap.

In brief: Prolapse

See your gynecologist asap.
Dr. Georgia Latham

In brief: Difficult delivery

Although a third degree tear during delivery is not related to uterine prolapse, both are often associated with a difficult delivery.
Risk factors for uterine prolapse include vaginal delivery(ies), delivery of a large baby(ies), frequent heavy lifting, chronic coughing, prior pelvic surgery, frequent straining during bowel movements, and genetic predisposition. You should see your OB/GYN.

In brief: Difficult delivery

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham