My 18 year old boyfriend says he will die is 2 years due to acute asthma... is it possible? He takes drugs everyday in boarding school.

Mgt. Asthma is a treatable illness, and even severe patients can be managed to control their symptoms. Avoiding possible triggers is very important. If he is away from home, I would suggest a HEPA filter portable unit and avoiding smoke exposure. A virtual appt is available online: healthtap.com/DosanjhMD Code: NCYHPZ.
Not likely. It is rare for someone who is getting good medical care to die of asthma. If his airway function has declined, he needs a specialty consultation and good preventive care. Could he be saying this for another reason? Perhaps he is reconsidering the relationship and would like for you to not count on him to be there in the future. An 18 year old boy is much more than three years behind a 21 year old woman in terms of overall emotional development. He may need time to mature before he can commit to a relationship.