Used cefixime, gemifloxacin, Enoxacin sesquihydrate, ciprofloxacin, doxycycline, sulfamethoxazole & trimethoprim, sparfloxacin still UTI frm 5 years.

Dr. Jessica Allan

In brief: Go to Urologist

I assume you have have been tested for all organisms and taken the appropriate amount of antibiotics for time as directed by the Doctor who gave them to you.
Plumbing problem. You may have a Vesicoureteral reflux the retrograde passage of urine from the bladder into the upper urinary tract. This can be diagnosed by either a contrast voiding cystourethrogram or radionuclide cystogram.

In brief: Go to Urologist

Dr. Jessica Allan
Dr. Jessica Allan
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology