Could the extremely big vein on my penis somehow be a partial cause of my hypersexuality? How much are sexual desire and sexual performance related?

Dr. Roger Saint Laurent
Clinical Psychology

In brief: No. No relationship.

There is no link between physiological features of your penis and your level of sexual activity.
There is no correlation or link between sexual desire and sexual performance. That being said, it can happen that a loss of sexual performance impacts the desire to have sex. Especially when someone loses the desire to have sex because of lack of performance and resulting poor self esteem or shame.

In brief: No. No relationship.

Dr. Roger Saint Laurent
Dr. Roger Saint Laurent
Dr. Adam Levy