I have been having shocks in my lower stomach and lower lady area and bloating. My period is also irregular. But my doc say that's bc of my anxiety?

Pelvic pain. Pelvic pain is complex as there are several organs in the pelvis. The ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, bladder, appendix, intestines, colon and rectum can all be the source. Pelvic pain requires and examination to help organize the evaluation. Your obgyn can help you with irregular periods. Birth control is an effective way to regulate the cycles.
CBT therapy. Some therapy may be helpful whether it is caused by anxiety or if there are some physical problems too. You can learn skills to avoid, reduce or manage anxiety and to be clear and assertive w/ Drs and more confident and less embarrassed about your body. It's a good deal! Best wishes.