3rd iui with clomid (clomiphene) and ovidrel and unexplained infertility, wife is 34. Low chance of success? Losing hope and ashamed.

Don't lose hope... pregnancy only occurs in 20% of IUI cycles, have faith and keep on trying! Try speaking with your doctor or their nurse for encouragement if needed, infertility is tough mentally and most couples can use some extra emotional support!
Not hopeless. Clomid (clomiphene) merely increases your chance of egg growth and ovulation, not fertilization and pregnancy. Pregnancy rate is normally only 20% per month, so statistically you are still ok. I have assumed that we have verified tubal patency, normal uterine cavity and sperm.