I have swelling and pain with weird sensations in my legs. Sometimes warm & It comes and goes for the last month. Could it be DVT? Only 19.

Dr. Abdus Khan
Urgent Care

In brief: No it is not DVT.

DVT or deep vein thrombosis is the clotting of the blood in the deeper veins of the lower extremity.
It usually happen due to either a problem witht he blood's clotting mechanism or due to other factors externally. In majority of cases there is no pain or any other symptom due to the DVT. Your symptoms needs to be checked by a doctor, but most likely this is not the DVT. Wish you good luck, and h

In brief: No it is not DVT.

Dr. Abdus Khan
Dr. Abdus Khan
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology