If I have a positive Quest Diagnostics blood test for a food allergy, could a skin test give a stronger confirmation? So many positives for foods!

Blood tests. For food allergies are somewhat unreliable - as there are many problems with cross reactivities on the assays. Unless you have had a particular event like you were unable to breathe or throat swelling after eating a particular food and are sure there was nothing else causing it- then these results may not be clinically important. Pollen/ and environmental allergy testing is much more reliable.