Tightness in neck shoulders tingly scalp, pressure in head and ears. Lightheaded dizzy sensation. Very random. ENT doesn't know. MRA and eyes normal?

MRA of what ? Eyes normal ? Light headed sensation ? What does the primary care doctor think? Tension headache, Chiari malformation are in the differential diagnosis. Add pseudotumor cerebri if the head pressure is worse with reclining. MRI might be indicated if you have evidence of raised intracranial pressure (papilledema on eye exam) or a focal neuro exam. Might want to see a neurologist.
Might be medication. HOW LONG? DO YOU TAKE ANY --- ANY MEDICATIONS? IF SO, WHICH? AND FOR HOW LONG?