Can a stomach ulcer cause bowel problems? Constipation/loose stool/cramping/gurgling/bloating/pain in lower left abdomen?

No. All GI complaints mentioned are totally unrelated to a stomach ulcer. The latter produces upper midline abdominal pain relieved by food or antiacids and if perforating posteriorly into lesser sac, the space behind the stomach, back pain develops. Constipation or loose stool related to diet or inflammation of bowel and if in sigmoid colon with diverticular disease. lt. lower abodiminal pain noted.