Hi I'm wondering why when I wake up in the morning first thing is I get an itchy throat at the back and itchy lips then soon itchy eyes and itchy nose?

Dr. Justin Greiwe
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Allergies

Eyes, nose & palate itching are classic signs of allergies.
You could have a sensitivity to dust mites which you are exposed to throughout the night. Try covering your mattress and pillows with dust mite covers and wash your sheets on the hot cycle once a week. See an Allergist for skin or blood testing to confirm sensitivity. Can treat with daily nasal steroid sprays like fluticasone or nasacort (triamcinolone).

In brief: Allergies

Dr. Justin Greiwe
Dr. Justin Greiwe